What are the things you can do in Kidgy?
Has your kid already asked for his or her first phone? In fact, you have worries if they can handle that thing at their very early age although some are teens. However, once you give your child a mobile device you need to ensure their safety, which is an additional responsibility to handle. That is why it is important to consider the dangers it may possibly bring. But if you think that your kid can handle and aware of these dangers, then you can give them what they want, but make sure to set some restrictions. Especially in using the internet and communicating with people they don’t know.
On the other hand, aside from setting some restrictions, you can now track your child’s phone and online activities remotely. Thanks to Kidgy, because you can now secure your child’s safety even though you are not with them. On the other hand, if you are not familiar with Kidgy then you need to read this content particularly if you want to protect your child.
Kidgy is a keen parental control app for iPhone that acts as a digital support for parents who are always worried about their child’s safety. Because these days, children are being so stubborn so securing their safety is somehow stressful.
How to Setup Kidgy
Before anything else, you need to install the parental control app onyour device, however, if you are using an Apple device you download it at App Store or http://kidgy.com/kidgy-for-iphone. Afterwards, you need to setup a profile or account for yourself and for your kid. Once you setup the app successfully, you will receive updates from Kidgy right to your iPhone device.
Things you can do with this Parental Control App
- You can track your child’s online activities using its built-in GPS Tracker.
- Kidgy lets you construct geo-fences nearby different places such as school and home so that you will get an update when your child enters and leaves the place.
- If your child is using an application that is not appropriate to his/her age you can block it in just a few seconds.
- Kidgy allows you to monitor your child’s internet usage easily and most importantly, you can also limit their internet usage.
- You can still track and view your child’s conversation with other people and call history, even though these are already deleted.
- In case of emergency, your child will immediately inform you about their whereabouts using this app by tapping the “Panic Button”. So that, you should teach your kids on how to use this app before handing them a mobile device.
- You can also block unwanted persons or calls for your child safety.
As you can see, this app offers a lot of useful features especially in making sure that your child is safe all the time. On the other hand, don’t ever think that when you use this app you are interfering your child’s personal life because all you what is to ensure their safety. In addition, you don’t need to become a digital expert in order to use Kidgy.