In Australia, there are skilled professionals who are adversely affecting all areas to work properly. Businesses are using skilled migration process to fill vacancies. Foreign students studying and working in Australia get many opportunities after completing the study. However, it is necessary to go for internship training to gain the necessary work experience and skill to get a job in the relevant field.
To address the lack of skill, professional year program has been started by professional professionals of professional universities for international students. The program has been developed specifically to provide industry relevant skills with integrated theory and internship training. This program is available for professional year engineering, professional year accounting, and computer science graduates who had studied at Australian universities.
After the completion of the study, professional year program are an ideal choice for starting a career for foreign students. Undergoing this training, graduates are eligible for employment and can increase the chances of permanent residence in Australia. The program has been approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), Australia.
Benefits of joining an accounting internship program:
- Get relevant skills in market in training
- It increases employment potential in the market
- Earn 5 Migration Points for Permanent Residence
- Learn to work, teamwork, work ethics, official communication, resume writing, and face interviews.
- Make a network of partners and professionals
To achieve better job opportunities in Australia, it is best to get practical knowledge as well as get practical knowledge. Australian education or education system is divided into four integral parts, including schools, universities, vocational education and training and English language training college.
PYP has been started by the Australian Government. The well-structured 12-month program combines the theoretical knowledge with practical knowledge that can gain international students of Australia at the workplace. The objective of the Business Year Program is for the diploma holders and students, who have completed graduation level studies from Australian universities.
Accountants are responsible for supervising funding and accounting parts of commerce’s. In fact, qualified accountants can bring financial stability and profitability to businesses. This is the reason why qualified accountants need to make informed financial decisions in order to keep records of transactions and gain more business transactions. Unfortunately, there is a lack of qualified accountants in Australia which is adversely affecting the business in the country.
With the degree of accounting (two-year duration) from Australian universities, the International Bachelors Internship program becomes eligible to join. The professional year in accounting is a 44-week internship program which has been specially developed to prepare a foreign accounting graduate market. The program includes theoretical training and working on live projects during the placement for 12 weeks under the guidance of specialist teachers.
Australia is a desire aim for students to pursue higher education. Top ranking universities with quality education system attract students from different countries. Apart from this, the country includes GDP, peaceful environment, friendly local people, job opportunities and globally recognized education system. In addition, the government provides scholarships of $ 20 million each year to be eligible for foreign students.
Key features of the Professional Year Program in Australia:
- It is a streamlined professional development program that merges formal theoretical learning with workplace experience (for international students) in specific educational areas.
- For foreign students, PYP is extremely important, who are willing to obtain Australia’s permanent legal residence, because the program helps in getting additional 5 points for a specific PR or permanent residence point system.
- It also provides 5 additional points for Visa’s Purposes (DBIP), which is the Department of Immigration and Border Security.
- DIBP and PR point system identify with those students who have completed their business year program to earn points under point system.
- It prepares the way for Australian internships, which is done by the heads of the Department (DIAC), immigration and law, which is the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
Professional year Program is the best government affiliate course providing industry-specific skills and work experience for students of quality practice. Australia’s academic programs are accredited and graduates enjoy employment opportunities globally. Professional year program prepares to make a career in Australia.