LIC’s e-Services – All You Need To Know
What is LIC e-Services
LIC e-Services provides separate portals for varied purposes depending on customer and client needs. Users can register as per their requirement on customer, agent, merchant, development officer and branch user portals respectively. All together it gives the best LIC e-Services to its customers.
Life Insurance Corporation
The best and the most trusted policy provider in India. Initiated about a 100 years back and still running successfully even though many firms have raised in the same sector.Giving a tough competition to its fellow companies even today and still emerging successful because of the trust people have on this, it is LIC. Keeping people’s views and comfort as a priority, to save time and to ensure that their best services reach to people in just a click, LIC has started E-Services online for the convenience of its customers. This has made it more user-friendly, time and cost saving, multiple facility providers etc.
Let’s take a glimpse on LIC’s e-Services.
It offers a section for new user registration. As soon as the customer fills in the required details and submits the necessary documents online, a user gets registered as a customer and will have access to the LIC’s e-Services facilities.
Net Banking Facilities:
LIC’s e-Services gives a wide range of options to pay through online banking to its customers. The banks that customers can pay their premium are clearly described on the website. For further details, please click the following link https://www.licindia.in/Home/LIc-s-e-Services-(1).
LIC’s e-Services accept visa debit cards of various banks which can be found in detail in the above link provided. Also, the payments can be made through VISA/Master Credit card for domestic only, and convenience charges apply respectively.
Benefits of LIC’s e-Services:
Customers can avail the following benefits by registering through LIC’s e-Services. They are as follows.
- No further registration is required or shall be pending at the service providers end.
- No time lag shall be there from the date of payment to obtaining receipts.
- No data on policies or confidential customer information shall be shared online between LIC and respective banks. Only the amount transactions shall be encrypted and transported online through a very secure arrangement. The customer only has the private, confidential information of login ids of both the sites (LIC and Bank).
- No charges are applied to avail this facility. It’s absolutely free of cost.
Many plans have been launched for the customer satisfaction and convenience. They can also be termed as products of LIC. They are as follows.
- Insurance Plan
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Special Plans
- Unit Plans
- Pension Plan
- Withdrawn Plans
- Micro Insurance Plans and
- Health Plans
LIC provides details about the services it offers through the following sections for the benefit of its customers. They are as follows.
- Awareness against spurious calls
- Check details of your unclaimed policies, if any
- To check if any bonus facility is available for your policies
- Check policy status
- An NRI Centre which deals with all facilities to be given for NRI’s
- Phone helpline for any time help
- Calculating insurance amount and term through Insurance Selector
- Policy Guideline and Helpline
- Tax benefits and
- SMS Enquiry facility.
Premium Payment Options:
LIC provides its customers with the facility to pay through online as well as offline.
Cash Counter Payment:
Here, a cash payment can be done at the cash counter of any LIC branch office. Premium payment can be done through Cheque/Cash/DD. Also, premium for ULIP policies can be rewarded at any LIC branch counter for cash all over the country.
Offline payment can be done through NACH, Billpay and ATM and
Online payment can be done through as follows.
- Net Banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
- AXIS Bank
- Corporation Bank
- AP Online
- MP Online
- Suvidha Infoserve
- Easy Billpay
- Premium point
- Retired LIC employee collection
Join the Team:
Any customer or individual who is interested in being a part of LIC can be registered as a Corporate agent or an individual agent depending on the chosen job.
On the whole, LIC is the most trusted and trendsetting company in providing facilities to its customers. And definitely LIC e-Services is a time saver and looks into it that all the customers’ needs are fulfilled.