If you generally feel low and depressed, just close your eyes and try to imagine a few German shepherd puppies playing. They look so heart-meltingly adorable; your depression will really go for a toss. And if you want this joy to last forever, bring home a German Shepherd right away, without really being bothered about German shepherd price india.
You might now be wondering what the connection between feeling good and a German Shepherd is. Well, the connection is peep! Having a German Shepherd or any dog for that matter at home can improve your physical and mental health to a considerable extent. You might say that is only a claim. But a lot of studies have proved that raring dogs can indeed make a person feel better mentally as well as physically.
Here are some ways in which keeping a dog as your companion can improve your health. Have a look-
- The first and most important benefit that you get is a significant reduction in your stress level. In today’s world, where everybody is stressed out because of work pressure or family responsibilities, anything that cuts down on the level of stress can seem like a godsend. You can blindly trust a dog’s capacity to keep you happy.
But have you ever wondered why this happens. This happens because getting a dog not just lowers the level of stress hormone cortisol but also elevates the amount of serotonin in the body. As a result of these, you feel generally relaxed. And guess what! You will be able to stay happy for a longer time. A lot of people face problems such as depression because of loneliness. Human companions create troubles in life by fighting with you, opposing your opinions and sometimes just cheating on you. But dogs are loyal and they obey you to the letter. And that is probably the reason why they never become a cause of tension for any owner.
- When you realize that your dog loves you unconditionally, you begin to believe that love exists in the world. Your faith in people gets restored only because of your association with a dog. After petting a dog for a couple of years, you begin to see the world from an entirely different perspective. The fact that somebody loves you so much will improve your self-esteem and confidence. This is especially good for people who feel intimidated at all times. Your boost in self-confidence and self-esteem will help you do away with problems such as anxiety.
- A lot of people across the world fall sick due to lack of exercise. Yes, that’s true! There is no dearth of diseases that result from a sedentary lifestyle followed by people. If you are someone who is not much active in life, and you are seriously on the lookout for a reason that will compel you to work-out, then bring home a dog. It will keep you occupied throughout the day. Everything, starting from taking care of its health and hygiene to diet, will demand your involvement. As a result of which, you will find yourself on your toes at almost all times. This is especially good if you are not too much into physical work when you are at home. Another important exercise that your body gets when you are involved with your dog every second of the day is walking. Yes, when you take your dog out once in the morning and once in the evening, you not just help it engage in some physical activity, you also push yourself to walk which you probably wouldn’t do otherwise.
- A lot of people are scared of staying alone at home. If you are one such person, then having a dog for a pet would be the best bet. Dogs are ferocious animals and they have the power to tear flesh off the bones of a person trying to harm you. And that is why you need not worry about being vulnerable at your house when your dog is around. If not anything, they will bark and shoo thieves away if ever they try to break into your house. And that is why dogs, especially German Shepherds, are considered such an amazing pet to rear when you have security concerns. With a sturdy dog at home, you will definitely feel safe and protected.
- A lot of psychological problems get cured when the sufferer gets love, attention and of course, care. Dogs can help you in this regard by being that source of unconditional love for you. With their pure love, they will be able to help you come out of any psychological issues which you might be having. And a dog’s love for their owner is not dependent on the amount of love they receive. That means, irrespective of whether or not you love your dog, it is going to love you. A dog’s love is so heartwarming that you feel inspired to love others by looking at the amount of love a dog can give someone without any condition.
- Dogs love to play! Starting from flying discs to chase games, dogs love to engage in a lot of playful activities. And being the owner, you cannot help but become a part of your dog’s play. Playing with your dog will not just kill your idle time but will also uplift your mood. The reason why you feel happy while playing with your dog is because it elevates the level of serotonin and dopamine in your body. These hormones are responsible for producing good feelings in human beings.
A lot of studies have proved that people who keep dogs are less prone to heart diseases than those who don’t.
If you live in Delhi, enquire german shepherd price delhi before you bring a pup home. There are many ways to seal in a profitable deal. But irrespective of whether you have to pay less or more, you should bring home a German Shepherd. They are courageous, loving and of course more loyal than human beings. You will truly enjoy petting this breed!