These days, everybody is so busy that they don’t get a good time to spend with their loved ones on normal days. So, they prefer to take some time out of it and go for a vacation with their partners. India has numerous destinations that all the couples whether married or unmarried can visit to spend some romantic time. You may know some of these destinations and some can be completely unfamiliar.
So, here are a few vacation ideas every couple should try.
- Goa- It can be considered as the best place to visit with your loved one. You can stay in huts located on isolated south beaches to enjoy serenity. You can also get involved in Goa’s nightlife activities. Walking on the beautiful beaches with hand in hand, watching the sunset, hearing the sweet sound of waves can be the things you can enjoy as a couple.
- Havelock, Andaman- This place has no traces of urbanization and hence considered as one of the best places for couples. You will have the company of crystal clear water and sandy beaches only. There are a few hotels for unmarried couples as well where you can have your stay doing absolutely nothing but enjoying each other’s company.
- Udaipur- This royal city is the best-known for its beautiful palaces, superb hills along with the diversity of flora and fauna. Couples can spend a great vacation here while enjoying candle light dinners offered by various restaurants near the lake.
- Shimla- It is the place to gather some romantic memories with your partner in presence of snow-capped mountains and gusty green meadows. You can experience many mesmerizing views that appear tranquil. You can enjoy a heritage walk witnessing the architectural heritage of the place.
- Darjeeling- It is one of the best hill stations in India. Simplicity and innocence filled in the atmosphere of the place is one of the most important reasons for visiting the place with your loved one. You can have some delightful time while walking through the tea plantations.
- Gangtok- Want to spend some quality time together? Visit Gangtok in winter. The place offers some magnificent views with the World’s third largest peak, Kanchenjunga and a few deep valleys. A visit to the place will give you some joyful memories that will last for lifetime.
- Gulmarg- It is a mesmerizing location, where you can take your lady love for a romantic vacation. From outer circle walk, to a trek around Kashmir valley, everything on this tour will help you have the best memories of life.
- Manali- It is one of the most loved honeymoon destinations in India. Plan a vacation to Manali and just be with each other in the middle of snow-covered mountain peaks, deodar trees and water of river Beas. If you are lucky enough, you will get a chance to experience the snowfall in Manali.
- Ooty- This hill station surrounded by Nilgiris is visited by most of the newly-wedded couples to spend some cozy time together. With misty mountains and lush green plantations all around the place is like a heaven on the earth.
- Delhi- If you and your partner are interested in exploring historical heritage while enjoying some delicious food, plan your vacation to Delhi. You can visit places like India Gate, Connaught palace, Jama Masjid and many others. After relaxing during the afternoon in one of the hotels in Delhi, you can visit Chandni Chowk and enjoy shopping as well as some lip-smacking street food.
Now, when you have these vacation ideas in front of you, you can plan a vacation with your loved one easily.