SAPUI5 is a powerful tool to create applications which encourage a consistent user experience packed in one place. It is an HTML-5-based toolkit which makes apps built using SAPUI5 responsive across all browsers and devices-whether they are smartphones, desktops, or tablets. It automatically adjusts and adapts itself to the size of any device. This means it also makes a snug fit for itself according to the maximum capabilities of every device.
The reasons why SAP consumers will adopt this technology are many. This UI can be considered as a look into the future of SAP technology development. These include-
- It is a strategic UI technology. Even though the market has a surplus of various UI technologies such as Web Dynpro and BSP, SAPUI5 is very forward in its implementation. It can be observed that SAP creates most of its applications using SAPUI5. With its revolutionary integration with HANA, the default method of creating UI for native HANA apps rests on the shoulder of SAPUI5. It works best on mobile devices which require offline modes and extra security functions when it is partnered with SMP/Kapsel. SAP is going all out in solving any glitches and ensuring the smooth operation of SAP UI5, which is why there are frequent updates.
- The entire SAP portfolio is encountering a radical new change called SAP Fiori, the new UI paradigm that is being implemented by SAP across all premise and cloud software. Fiori finds its roots in SAPUI5 which can be used to develop creative new apps, only if SAPUI5 is mastered thoroughly.
- Complete development of the UI is possible with SAPUI5 which is a first in SAP history. For many years, the customers that installed the traditional SAP software had to make do with the SAP UI which left little scope for creativity. The SAPUI5 provides complete freedom to customers, which helps them creatively customize their applications. Design Thinking is compatible with SAPUI5 projects and Fiori projects. Design Thinking is a medium of conjuring creative ideas which should be implemented in SAP UI5 Interview Questions later on.
- Responsive design for SAP applications is supported by SAPUI5, which means that these applications are perfectly compatible with tablets, smartphones, and desktops. This makes SAPUI5 more desirable than Web Dynpro as it is more flexible and user-oriented. It also supports all the modern browsers, which makes it a strong point for most consumers.
- The libraries provided by SAPUI5 have thousands of controls, which can be meticulously used for efficient business application creation. Internalization and the MVC concepts are supported by SAPUI5 and they are crucial for developing business applications.