Cleanliness is the first priority of every kitchen!
The kitchen is the heart of the home. From prepping for food, hanging to cooking, dirt can easily enter your kitchen wall, kitchen tile backsplash, and floor tiles without any realization. With the right products and techniques, you can always keep the kitchen clean and glossy.
Regular Kitchen Tile Maintenance Tips
- Vacuum and sweep the kitchen floor tiles on a routine basis to make deep cleaning fun and easier.
- Clean all the spillages on kitchen tiles to avoid staining.
- Regularly wipe all the kitchen tiles with a disinfectant and a clean cloth in order to avoid the build-up of germs, grease, and bacteria.
How to Clean Grout
- A common household toothbrush is something that’s recommended as one of the best tools for kitchen cleaning and especially for cleaning grout from the surface. Another top tip for cleaning grout from the kitchen tiles is vinegar and baking soda.
- Always start by making a blend of baking soda and vinegar so that it forms a paste, then work this paste in between the tiles with the help of a cleaning toothbrush.
- Leave this paste to dry for around 30 minutes before you rinse it off with water and scrub with a clean cloth.
- For stubborn stains, you need to purchase a grout cleaner or a grout stain remover to keep your kitchen tiles clean.
How to Clean Kitchen Wall Tiles
It’s also very important to pay attention to cleaning the wall tiles of your kitchen.
- Before you begin cleaning your kitchen, consider the type of tiles you have in your kitchen, because for plain ceramic tiles, a standard scrubbing pad should be used.
- Avoid using a scouring pad on the patterned or printed tiles. For such tiles, use a microfiber cloth or a soft sponge.
- Always use warm water, a good quality tile cleaner, and a clean cloth to scrub the dirt off and grease all the stains from the tiles.
- Wipe out the tiles with warm water and a clean cloth, if the persistent stain still remains.
- The last step is to dry the kitchen tiles with a clean towel for a glossy finish. Don’t ever use vinegar or harsh cleaning wipes on marble tiles.
To briefly conclude, if you want to clean the kitchen floor tiles you must follow the tips given above. From vacuuming the area to remove excess dirt and dust to repeating the grouting process that’s mentioned above, it’s important to clean the kitchen properly to avoid dirt, grease, stains, and bacteria inside the holy place. For the final touch, you can always mop the floor tiles with a good quality floor cleaner. Once the floor is cleaned, you can sit back with a slice of cake and a cup of coffee to enjoy in your sparkling clean kitchen.