IFFCOYuva is an initiative by IFFCO, the largest co-operative in the world, launched to assist the country’s quest towards providing employment for all. Understanding that problems regarding employment are multifaceted and may be caused by several factors at play, the organization is of the view that the only way to solve it is to work at the grass-root level and in a more pliant manner.
Established in line with the Government’s initiative of digitizing India, this digital platform concentrates on empowering the youth, especially in the rural and remote locations of India, with necessary skill sets to help increase their employability. As an online job portal, IFFCOYuva presents a number of job opportunities in India across different cities, offered by firms both in the private and public sectors.
What Makes It Different from Other Job Posting Sites in India?
Despite being a job portal, IFFCOYuva has more to offer than simple details about job vacancies across the nation, and this is what essentially separates it from its competitor websites. Unlike standard job portals in India, IFFCOYuva does not work for profits.
The significant factors that set it apart from others include –
- Free Services To Employers And Job Seekers Alike – IFFCOYuva is a website that offers services free of cost to both employers and job seekers. In other words, no fee of any kind is charged of individuals in lieu of an online job application via the portal. Similarly, employers can post about the job vacancies at their firms without having to pay for them.
- Wide-Ranging Skill Enhancement Certification Courses – Another factor that makes IFFCOYuva one-of-its-kind among job portals in India is that it assists candidates in skill development as well. The website offers a range of certifications to individuals to help enhance their skill sets and to increase their chances of getting good job offers.
- Carefully Curated Assessments For Candidates – To help individuals ensure that they have what it takes for a particular job before they go forth with the online job application; IFFCOYuva also maintains a series of assessments. These tests are available in three different levels. Candidates can choose to time themselves while solving the practice paper as well.
IFFCOYuva charges no money from the candidates for any certifications or assessments.
How Can Employers Benefit of It?
There is a lot that employers can gain of this new endeavor by IFFCO. Among the benefits that IFFCOYuva has for employers are –
- Uplifts New And Micro Businesses – Most job posting sites charge hefty fees from employers to advertise job vacancies for them. IFFCOYuva on the other hand, through its free services, boosts new-found and micro firms to grow further, while helping them save money.
- Reliability And Quality Services – IFFCO are a well-recognized name and not just in India, but overseas too. Having expanded its business across various sectors and locations, IFFCO has established itself as a trusted organization.
- Talents From Far-Flung Corners – IFFCOYuva aims to bridge the gap between employers and job seekers with potential. The portal expects to guide all the fresh talent, with their unique qualities and dedication, towards the right careers.
Apart from the above, employers get to self-examine different profiles based on certifications and assessments taken and can decide whether or not the candidates meet their requirements.