If we talk about the Total Hip Replacement Surgery in India, then it is preferred by the doctors only when no other treatment option works.
The surgeons in India wish to go with the surgical treatment as the last option, only in case no other treatment option works.
However, in certain cases you cannot risk the condition by initiating the non surgical ways of treatment, here starting with the surgery is the only solution for the effective cure of the disorder.
Let us check, what kind of disorders in the hip joint calls for Hip Replacement.
Conditions That Call For Total Hip Replacement Surgery:
Hip Replacement Surgery becomes a necessity in the below mentioned conditions.
- An orthopaedic surgeon suggest a patient undergo if the joint is completely damaged, affecting the strength and mobility of the hip joint.
- If the patient suffer continuous pain in the hip irrespective of the motion or condition of rest, it is time to plan for your hip replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis, is yet another condition that calls for hip replacement.
- Bone Dysplasias, is one of the structural disorders of the bones. If you suffer from unusual growth of bone in your hip joint, it will restrict your regular physical movements of the body; and it is better to go for hip replacement for the correction.
- Some other hip disorders that lead to hip replacement surgery are:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Septic Arthritis.
- When you have met an accident that leads to joint breakdown or fracture in your hip joint, the cure is hip replacement.
It is suggested that after the doctor recommends you for surgery, make no further delay in the treatment. It might lead to unwanted results. The condition of your hip joint may further get worse.
It will increase your recovery time after the surgery. So, it is better to avail the treatment in the initial stages of the disorder only. Do not allow it to make your condition worse to an extent that it drags you to a position of complete bed rest.
Most of the patients due to their ignorance lead to a condition where shifting from one position to another gets really difficult. Even if the person stands after sitting or sitting after walking, the pain enhances to an unbearable level.
Do not make yourself witness that condition, making your situation sour.
However, the doctor will opt for a partial hip replacement or a total hip replacement on a patient; entirely depends on the overall health condition and the diagnosis reports.
If you are concerned about the Cost of Total Hip Replacement Surgery in India; so it is in the range of USD 10,000 to 12,000. India is the place where you get to avail the hip replacement treatment at the minimal possible cost.
So, if you are suffering from severe pain and stiffness in your hip joint; consult the best orthopaedic professional near you. Your health and its improvement highly depends on you along with the doctor. Until you initiate; you cannot get the healing.