Kurtas now go with everything and are one of the most preferred ethnic and fashionable wear. Here are some of the Kurta Sets that will catch your attention:
- A-LINE Kurta Set – Line kurtas are the most favorite kurta design among teens. It reaches to the ankle or calf, and it has got flares right from the waist making an ‘A’ shaped panel. There is a considerable collection of a-line kurtis available in the market, that too in different shades, colors, patterns, and embroidery designs. It can go with leggings, Churidar, Jeggings, Jeans, Patiala, Matching or contrast Capri, Tights, Dhoti Pants.
- The trail cut Kurti set – Trail cut kurti is the trendiest among all kurta sets. It has got C-cuts on either side. The texture of materials has the potential to change the overall look of kurti so the preferred materials should be georgette, chiffon, silk, crepe with border and embroidery to enhance the look of designer cuts. It can be worn with leggings, Treggings, Jeggings, Jeans, and Tights, Bottom Less, Stockings and tulip pants.
- Dhoti Kurtis – In women’s fashion, Dhoti style pants, kurtis, churidars are trending. Most women love to wear these contemporary versions of traditional costumes. Recently, Dhoti kurti has gained lots of attention. It is lost thus comfy and also gives a stylish look which will make you stand out in festivals. In Dhoti style, kurtis may incorporate creative patterns and designer cuts. An attached belt goes with dhoti style kurtis and shows the feminine curves. Mostly, fabrics like silk and chiffon are used to beautify drapes. Pairing, Leggings, churidars.
- Flared Kurtis – Flared kurtas are evergreen trendsetter, e.g., flared kurtis in Anarkali kind of style looks wonders. Flares enhance feminine beauty and give a luxurious look. Narrow flared kurtis and also wide flared kurtis are readily available in the market. Flared hemline looks good on tall women .Pairing: Leggings, Ankle Jeans, Patiala (Short Length Kurti), Churidar.
Also Read – Smart Kurti Styling Tips for Short Height Women
- Floor length kurtis – This floor-length kurtis is an Indian equivalent of the Western evening gowns. These days, it is the trending style in Bollywood for its royal and luxurious look. You might have seen that most B-town divas pick floor length Anarkali to look gorgeous at red carpet events, award functions, inauguration ceremonies, etc. It is available in many styles like printed, designer Anarkali, etc. Pairing, leggings, Jackets.
- Long straight kurti set – Nowadays, long straight kurti is in vogue. Women look taller in long kurtis. Also, it gives a stunning professional look. Avoiding short sleeves are preferred, as long straight kurti looks amazing with full-sleeves. Pairing: Tights, Dhoti Pants, Jacket.
- Kaftan kurti set – Kaftani kurtis have made their permanent place in today’s women’s wardrobe. These loose fitting attire with full sleeves are glamour to look at. Pairings: Jeans, Leggings, Treggings, Bottomless, Straight Pants.
- C-cut Kurti – This trendsetter kurti is a bit similar to high-low kurti in look, but its front hem is ‘C’ shaped which makes it stand out among high low kurtis. C-cut kurtis suit tall women well. It also makes them look slim and stylish. Pairing: Leggings, Treggings, Jeggings, and Jeans.
if you are fashion blogger or running business for women dress than You can share your article at my website Dazzling point fashion blogging website