A quick look at the physical footwear stores or online counters will tell you that leather chappals are back in style. Lovely cut and colour of leather chappals is redefining traditional footwear for men. They are getting sold out like hot cakes. Nothing could be more traditional yet modern. It’s simple yet has a swag – the perfect recipe to woo the urban generation.
Chappal or slippers are simple footwear, ideal for indoor and outdoor uses. Shoemakers worldwide are working out on innovative new designs to make the most simplistic slip-on shoes to become a style statement for one and all.
Leather chappals do make a cool style statement because you can put it on with the most informal dresses you have in your wardrobe. It’s the perfect combo of style and comfort that is crafting brighter prospects for sellers in ethnic footwear for men.
Why Leather Chappals are Popular?
More than the comfort factor it is the ease to wear chappals pleases men. Hassles of tying up laces, fastening belts and buckles seem a chore. But with leather chappals you have the freedom to slip it on and get set for the day’s work. Moreover, open toes style of leather chappals give more flexibility to the toes.
A Peep into Chappal History
Human beings have been wearing shoes right from ancient times. First shoes were first made 40,000 years back. The earliest shoe type is pretty simple made of wraparound leather. Look-wise earliest shoes resembled a sandal or a mocasino.
With time style has evolved and varied types of footwear got invented. But one factor that still remains the same for any shoe type is the comfort fit. Style takes a second place in this regard (but nonetheless important).
In India, the first reference of chappal can be traced back to the 13th century. Kolhapuri chappals style find reference in that age. The local villagers handcrafted this very unique leather chappal and catapulted it to global reputation.
What are the Best Options in Leather Chappals?
Leather footwear have become a fashionable accessory to get the best look for any occasion. You will be delighted that you have great choices for chappals from the online counter of dmodot, the largest online leather Footwear for store.
The best buy includes:
- Pelle Nero – has a lovely golden buckle and suede detailing to add an extra oomph to this footwear. This is right for every day wear and ethnic outfits.
- Pelle Bruno – another lovely shoe that has golden buckle and suede detailing.
- Pelle Noir – has a minimally stylish look with two simple straps and memory cushion sole. This shoe can be worn with chinos or kurtas.
- Pelle Doppio – has a bold style with dual coloured straps (in black and tan) and memory cushion soles to ensure feet comfort for whole day long.
- Pelle Nera – it is a classy choice in footwear made of black coloured leather. The dark brown detailing adds to the appeal.
- Pelle Marrone – its vintage look with patterned leather sole and rich tan colour is appreciated by men.
The Best Ethnic Footwear
Ethnic footwear is a favourite of Indian men because they can team it up with traditional outfits like kurta pyjama and sherwani. It can even go well with jeans and T-shirts.
- Pesha Nerra –these are the best ethnic shoe. Also dubbed as Peshawaris, this footwear with handcrafted front is a take on the classic style. It has a minimal yet a gorgeous look.
- Pesha Marrone – another one in the category of Peshawaris (ethnic footwear). The tan colour lends a festive look to this footwear.
Jutto Marrone – this footwear is an elegant choice in ethnic footwear. This juttis do not have pointed fronts. This handcrafted shoe is crafted out of calf leather, the most popular leather type used by the shoemakers.