Pokemon GO is a popular augmented reality or AR experience game in the Pokemon franchise. The overall game originates from the cooperation between manager Niantic with Nintendo and The Pokemon Company. It is available on mobile, equally on iOS and Android, because of their introduction in 2022.
With the discharge of the newest iPhones. Several supporters of Pokemon GO are wondering how they can fix the Experience Sync matter in iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro Max. This article is comprehensive information on what the issue is quickly solvable & the steps to resolve it successfully.
What’s Pokemon GO Experience Sync?
Pokemon GO Experience Sync is a particular optional function in the game. When Experience Sync is switched on, the process enables the overall match to monitor a player’s activity. Also, the part uses GPS to place data from conditioning applications like the Apple Wellness app. The overall game uses the data for giving players in-game rewards for the distance stepped while the overall game isn’t operating in the foreground. People may gain any Pal Chocolate, get eggs born, or earn rewards to meet conditioning goals. Before the discharge of Experience Sync, players had to start the overall game to monitor their place & steps.
How do we fix the Experience Sync matter in iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro Max?
The steps to fix the problem are as follows:
- Confirm the Experience Sync is activated – Always ensure the Experience Sync choice in-game is made.
- Log Out and Re-Login – Signing from your account and sign out from the wellness software for a while. Then logging in again may fix the sync issues.
- Close the overall game totally – Generally, canceling the game shut may fix the issue. The overall game must be fully closed to get credit for conditioning knowledge.
- Assure the place permissions receive to Experience Sync. On iOS: Go to iOS Controls -> Privacy -> Site Companies -> Pokemon GO -> and change Site Permissions to “Always.”
- Be sure that in the iPhone controls, start Apple Wellness and Sources. Below Applications, Pokemon Move is outlined as Linked Source. Ensure that Experience Sync is allowed. Also, in “Settings”>” Privacy”>” Motion & Fitness,” generally allow the “Exercise Tracking” option.
- Ensure that the battery-saver choice in the Apple Wellness software is turned off for Pokemon GO.
- Sometimes, there may be a delay of too many hours for the Pokemon GO software to sync with Apple Health. Thus, restarting the software can fix the problem in this scenario.