This festive season, what one can say is there are way too many parties to attend, and donning a different look for each party can be stressful. Are you going to spend time buying the party hosts Christmas gifts, or are you going to spend money looking for new dresses for each party? Why don’t we just jazz up the clothes in our pre-existing closet? Raid all the clothes of those boring shelves and dress up again like a new you this season by just trading bare legs for, with Charnos tights, bodystockings, and even socks.
It doesn’t matter what kind of party you are going to; it could be an office party, a dinner with family, church service on Christmas or the watch-night service on New Year’s. It could be a party for your kids at a kid’s home, a hang-out session with your best friends, or even your night out in town on a shopping spree.
Here are a few outfit ideas for each of those events:
- For the corporate party: Want to look snazzy yet like a bold, confident woman? Want to be taken seriously but not assumed to be boring? Want to be seen as someone willing to have fun but not compromise on your elegant boss woman look? Here’s how you can be all you want without risking a whole lot. Opt to go with a blazer dress, a pair of luxury tights, and pair it with extravagant statement earrings and a fancy pair of boots (preferably something luxe).
- For a night out with your friends: If you plan to hang with friends from college, school, and even those from your old neighborhood and you’re looking to loosen up for the season, enjoy the dark of night and the mist of the season. Then there’s no better way to go about it wearing Charnos Elegance ultra-sheer tights and layering the tights with a metallic midi skirt and a staple black sweater along with stealthy long heeled ankle boots and a black leather trench coat.
- For a dinner date with your parents: You could visiting back to your hometown and going out with your parents or your special someone’s parent folk. Maybe it’s your official introduction to your new family to be. If “Dress to impress” is a mantra you’re following, do it with a long maxi dress and a double-breasted coat and layer yourself underneath the dress with a snug pair body bodystocking to keep yourself warm and supported. Wear your favorite pair of mules for a comfortable yet stylish evening.
- For the party animal in you: If you’re the kind of person who is into partying like a wild animal, dress up yourself with a shiny party dress and prowl through the club with a pair of fishnet tights. Dance around till you drop and grab the last subway back home. End the high of the season and year with your friends.
- IF church is where your heart leads: If you spend Christmas at church, here’s an outfit idea that will keep you looking graceful and stylish at the same time. Hold onto your luxury opaque tights and dress it up with a floral skirt and a plain tee and some fabulous knit shawl or sweater to enjoy your time singing carols throughout the neighbor with your church folk. Elegant and very neighborly is the style of the church.
There’s a look for every occasion this festive season, and you are just one tight away from the perfect outfit. Recycle the use of your old clothes and jazz it up with your new tights from Charnos. We wish you a Merry Christmas!