Wednesday, April 27, 2022
WVU joins the International Association of Administrative Professionals to recognize the unique skills of our administrative professionals during National Administrative Professionals’ Day today (April 27).
Thanks for all your hard work, tireless efforts and enthusiastic support; you are key to WVU’s success and are appreciated today and every day.
LOD and the STAR Team have created some special e-cards for showing appreciation to administrative professionals. Sending an e-card on Go Beyond is quick and easy.
Seven steps to sending an e-card:
1. Long on to the Go Beyond using your WVU credentials.
2. Select “Send an Ecard” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Add your recipient(s) by typing their name, and they will appear on the listing.
4. Then, select your card design.
5. Write a special message
6. Click “Preview & Send.”
7. Review your card, click send, and make someone’s day.
Check out the helpful Employee User Guide for more information on how to use the Go Beyond Recognition Portal.
For questions, contact Leadership and Organization Development at LOD@mail.wvu.edu.
© 2022 West Virginia University. WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer — Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Last updated on April 28, 2022.