Keeping the latest device drivers is the biggest need to ensure that all the devices function properly with the latest added features and updates. We as a user can’t keep a tab on all the devices and their drivers if they are updated timely or not.
The most we can do is to rely on the Windows inbuilt feature called ‘Windows Updates’ to ensure timely Windowsdriver update. But we can’t rely on Windows Updates for all the drivers. The reason is plain and simple to understand.
Why Windows Update is NOT Good Enough?
We are not challenging the authenticity of Windows Updates however to ensure that we get updates for all the installed devices, we will need to make use of a third-party application. The logic behind this fact is that device drivers are published by the manufacturer on the manufacturer’s website. Different blogs and download portals then start sharing the downloading link and at last, they are uploaded in the Windows Update library.
It takes a lot of days to reach to Windows Update library and that too if it passes all the tests and verification procedures.Though, itis recommended to download and install device drivers through Windows Updates.
Now the question is if Windows Update is not able to find and install all drivers for Windows 10, what is it that can help you install drivers on Windows 10 for all the devices installed on the system?
Advanced Driver Updater
If you are an expert user, you may be able to find, download and install device driver manually however for a regular user, it becomes invariably impossible to identify, download and install drivers on Windows 10. Advanced Driver Updater Software is the key to this situation.
Advanced Driver Updater is one of the best driver updater software available for all versions of Windows. It is a reliable, safe and secure automatic driver updater to keep all your computer peripherals updated. Advanced Driver Updater has over Millions of is downloads and trusted users who rely on the authenticity of the company and its product.
Why Advanced Driver Updater
- Easily restores incompatible device drivers in case of failure.
- The driver exclusion list holds driver installation for unused devices.
- Automatically connects with cloud storage for easy and faster downloads.
- Drivers are fully compatible with all the versions of Windows Operating System.
- Advanced Driver Updater has got the largest driver database for a large number of devices.
- Automaticdriver updater keeps your system improved and gives an uninterrupted performance.
- Advanced Driver Updater helps you save your precious time without hunting for updated device drivers.
- Easily scan, download, install and update device drivers on your computer just with a few clicks.
- Schedule scans for idle time or set it to automatic scan or manually scan for updated drivers.
- Updating all drivers for Windows 10 may take you ages if you do it manually.
- It takes a quickbackup of device drivers to avoid any compatibility issues.
- Troubleshooter fixes hardware issues due to old or outdated drivers.
- Backup and restore the last known updated drivers in case of failure.
- The database is strictly monitored for malware infections.
Advanced Driver Updater Software is AppEsteem certified and trusted by Google, Norton, Intel, and many other brands. It is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms).
How to Use Advanced Driver Updater
Now that you know about this best driver updater Softywarefor the Windows platform, let us take you through the step-by-step process of installation and usage.
Step 1. Download Advanced Driver Updater from the company website by clicking on the ‘Free Download’ button.
Step 2.Double-click on the downloaded file to run the setup and complete the installation process. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Step 3.Once the application is installed, it will automatically run and scan the system for outdated drivers. If it doesn’t, initiate it manually by clicking on the ‘Start Scan Now’ button on the home page of the application.
Step 4. The free version of Advanced Driver UpdaterSoftware stays active and valid for 24 hours of installation.
Step 5. It will show you the scan result with outdated and updated device drivers. Outdated drivers will be checked automatically and once you click on the ‘Update All’ button, it will offer you to upgrade to a registered version. You may skip this by clicking on the ‘Free Trial’ button and continue updating the outdated device drivers.
Step 6. If you like the process, go for a registered version by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button.
Step 7. It will take you to the payment page where you can process the payment and get the license key in your email.
Step 8. Enter the received key and your registered email address on the application and click on the ‘Register Now’ button.
Step 9.Check for the ‘Registered Version’ tag at the bottom of the screen to ensure that it automatically keeps on checking and updating your device drivers with every release. Close and restart the application if you don’t find the ‘Registered Version’ text mentioned at the bottom of the screen.
If you are still looking for alternates to Fix Device Driver Issues in Windows 10, you may continue using ‘Windows Updates’ driver update utility or install drivers on Windows 10 with the help of ‘Device Manager’. None of them can replace the features and functionalities of Advanced Driver Updater as this automatic driver updater can install and update all drivers for Windows 10 just within a few clicks.