Whatever business you are associated with, you must always adhere to the safety standards. For example, when it comes to polypropylene or polyethylene, extra care must be taken as it could harm humans and environment as well.
The Dyne Pens are also non-toxic pens that eliminate long quality-checking process as they quickly provide results of wet surface testing that whether it is ready for printing or coating. The accuracy of Dyne pens which is (± 1 mN/m (dyne/cm)) is substantive as compared to other quality checking options.
How to use Dyne Pens for testing?
- The first step to use Dyne Pen for testing is to make sure whether it is not contaminated or outdated. It has to be in a good working condition to get the perfect result.
- Make sure they are stored at normal room temperature rather than the temperature which is too cold or too hot.
- The substrate where the Pen is to be tested has to be clean and free of damages, otherwise, the results will not be accurate.
- When you remove the pen cap, you must make sure that it is saturated at the proper level. Many time when the pen tips are not saturated, it does not test the surface properly.
- You must draw at least 3 parallel lines because the first one may be contaminated with the old solution and may not give you the actual result. Thus, 2nd and 3rd time are to make sure, you get accurate results.
- You must keep the note of time between two lines. When the solution beads up within 3 seconds repeat the process with highest Dyne Pen and Lowest Dyne Pen and observe the results.
Benefits of Dyne Pens:
- No scrap business: While with other business you have to worry about the waste and damage occurred due to production and testing. With the Dyne Pens, there are no chances of scrap or waste because while testing, the Dyne Pens have no scraps or damages occurring as it could be reproduced with the changes.
- Immediate results: The results are received immediately with Dyne Pens because all you need to draw are 3 parallel lines and see what comes out. If the beads are formed or begin to shrink you must try drawing lines with other pens. Based on the results you need to figure out the substrate level of the surface.
- Easy to use: To use the Dyne Pen is not a rocket science, you just have to draw 3 lines across the substrate and watch the results show up. The results will show up in just 3 seconds. You can also ask any person well-informed about the Polypropylene and Polyethylene to perform the test and evaluate the results.
- Reliability: Using the Dyne Pens is one of the most accurate methods of performing surface level testing and verifying the treat levels. Thus, Dyne Pens are very reliable to verify substrate treat level.
- Affordable: The dyne Pens are not at all expensive that you cannot buy and are easily available. They are available online, so you must get it from the reliable supplier of Dyne Pens. They will make it available at your doorstep within a few days.
Conclusion: The Dyne Pens are available with Ice-equipment.com They are chemical – free of harsh chemicals such as formaldehyde and serve as a good alternative to normal pens because of ethanol. They are a convenient means of verifying a substrate’s treat level. Thus, use Dyne Pens instead of other pens.